Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Thanks

Fantastic job, kindergartners!  Your hard work paid off with an amazing Thanksgiving performance.  We hope you all have a delicious  (mmmmmmm...) and loving Thanksgiving.  See you Monday!



Mira A:  I am thankful for school.
Michelle:  I am thankful for my family.
Hana:  I am thankful for jewelry.
Charlotte:  I am thankful for my pets.
Isabelle:  I am thankful for my frog.
Lila:  I am thankful for God.
Avery:  I am thankful for my little sister Lucy.
Friedie:  I am thankful for my cat.
Ali:  I am thankful for my friendships.
Margot:  I am thankful that my dog lived a long life.
Ceci:  I am thankful for my dog.
Ella K.:  I am thankful that I'm funny.
Elle L-J.:  I am thankful for Hamlin.
Chase:  I am thankful that my Mom and Dad aren't in a war.
Gia:  I am thankful for the trees that give us oxygen.
Tia:  I am thankful for my family.
Lola:  I am thankful for my teachers.
Alex:  I am thankful for my friends.
Carole:  I am thankful for my friends and teachers.
Sadie: I am thankful for my baby sister Sophia.
Mira M:  I am thankful for my family.
Noel:  I am thankful for my fish.
Alayna:  I am thankful for my preschool teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment